Click on the resource for additional details such as hours
of operation and eligibility requirements. The map includes:
- Child Nutrition: Locations in the
community providing access to nutritional
meals for children during summer months or during
- Food pantries: Organizations in the community that provide food to people in need.
- Soup Kitchens: Organizations in the community that provide prepared meals for people in need.
- Senior Nutrition: Community resources providing food specifically for seniors (age 65+)
- WIC and SNAP offices: Discuss your eligibility for government food assistance or get
answers to your questions about WIC and SNAP programs with local representatives.
- College and University Resources: Food resources specifically for college
and university students (usually located near or on campus)